Tuesday 1 January 2013

Rose gold bed...


Look how pretty this bedroom is! I’m not sure a guy would enjoy sleeping in it, as it’s super pretty and very girlie… I love the rose gold bed.

This would be pretty easy to get a old metal bed that needed a new lease of life and to spray it rose gold?! I think you would have to mix it up with other bits of old industrial furniture so that it didn't look to 'princess' like...could be a nice outfit pallete though.

Normally I like fresh white sheets, but there is something nice about these being in shades of the pink that looks carming. Its is also fun the way that non of the pillows match but how they all sit nicely together...This is definetly a colour scheme I would like to try in the future.

image from Living etc

Pretty shades...



No comments:

Post a Comment