Saturday 11 May 2013

She's got style...

 For this weeks she's got style, I have decided to look at Kate Hudson. Mainly due to her fab relaxed style. Her outfits seam to come together with ease and her palettes are kept very simple.

For a mum of two little ones she always looks great... yes I know she probably has loads of people around her helping her out with everything but I like her style...

Easy plaid shirts... fab maxi crocheted dress... it all looks so thrown together with ease


Chilling in white in the summer sun...  I have to say I am a bit of a fan of a white shirt and jeans, it just works so well for any occasion... I love love love her white dress on the left, definitely a holiday dress!


Easy outfit building with simple natural palettes... natural colours always look timeless and classic


Rocking the yummy look with style in the black...

This really isn't my kinda jacket but Kate seams to carry it off with style.

I love this white backless dress all I need now is a ball to go to... oh and a hot guy to go with...



Looking pretty in yellow, after the flim 'How to loose a guy in 10 days'... I  wanted a yellow dinner dress, Kate even looks great in the middle picture when heavily pregnant!

'How to loose a guy in 10 days'... this dress is dreamy.

Well the girl has style... either casual and laid back, little make up and relaxed stunning hair... or... dolled up to the max!



No comments:

Post a Comment