Monday 29 April 2013

Porcelain days...

So while googling 'pretty blue shoes' the other day, I came across these beautiful blue court shoes! They are perfect for Spring and I love the way they look so fresh and clean. The flowers are beautiful and the porcelain palette of colours makes them dreamy... either teamed with a crisp white cotton dress or warn dirty denim.

LK bennett


But these shoes are the start of a loevly trend hitting the catwalks and highstreet this Spring... I'm calling it 'Porcelain Days'. It's fresh easy and full of a lovely range of inky blues, the illustrations and prints are intrcate but dreamy and the shapes are classic with fun twist on the past. Scale is important and it is key that this look isnt taken to seariously, mix this trend with colour blocking and warn denim to keep it up todate.

From the catwalk...


To the celebs...


To the highstreet...
shirt hobbs... www.hobbs.co.uk


Cute pants... www.matalan.co.uk

Also from Matalan

Swimsuit... www.warehouse.com






To me...

Jacket... www.h&m.com

The inspiration...


Cute hearts... www.etsy.com

I love this look it is so easy to pull of and in time it will still look classic even after the trend has faded from the highstreet. I always think Blue is pretty on little girls and I can see this look being taken into little ones over the next few months.

It reminds me of hoildays traveling through the Netherlands with the Deltware china...



Spring is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment