Sunday 4 May 2014

hello

Hello,

I know its been ages since I last blogged. I have been a super busy bee the last few months, but its bank holiday weekend and it seams like the perfect time to get back into blogging. This pic I took last weekend seams to be the perfect thing to start with...


I was on the way back from having breekie with my home buddies. A group of us that grows but some how seams to stay close. No need for make up, to do your hair and we are all always late. Conversation always turns rude and their are no airs and graces. A night out is a meal at the village pub followed by a few pints. Mainly smelly boys with a sprinkling of us girls but its our group and its right... flip flops and poached eggs sums us up!


There always seams to be so much pressure as a girl to rock up like you've come out of a magazine... but I think this picture sums up how I think girls should be...


Curvy like country roads. Happy like yellow fields. Natural and chilled like the sea.

no filters.. natures true colours x







No comments:

Post a Comment